For the most part all of what we buy and market is older than 1950. Age typically determines our interest . . . and while we hand pick every single thing we buy our tastes run the gamut: Victorian to mid-century modern. All of our hearts flutter at the site of anything painted green in the 1930s!
- Our furniture has patinas that only time and wear can create, we rarely paint or refinish.
- Our wares typically are intended to be used . . . we like usable, not just things that sit on a shelf and look pretty.
We are always looking for:
- Vintage clothing
- Farm equipment
- Furniture: primitive, painted and natural wood finish
- Garden furniture and tools
- Depression Glass
- Home furnishings: lamps, prints, oils
- Wood working tools: Stanley and Bailey
- Transportation: scooters, bicycles, tricycles, wagons
- Horse tack: bridles, bits, breast collars
- Baskets: hop, splint and American Indian
- Architectural elements: corbels, door knobs and plates, 5 panel doors, screen doors, parts and pieces of old houses.
- If it's old, we are interested :)
And, entire estates!